[Samba] Administrator account samba-3.0alpha21 and LDAP

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Dec 5 21:44:01 GMT 2002

Hi again,

I found answer to my own questions.  For the record, here is what I did:

1. Ran the script smbldap-populate.pl from IDEALX.  This create a lot of
groups and the Administrator account.

2. Change uid of the Administrator to 0.  Otherwise, it gave access
denioed when I tried to create a computer acocunt in the domain.

That's all !