[Samba] Issues with Samba

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Mon Dec 2 23:25:01 GMT 2002

Good news, John! Profile migration tool is an answered prayer.

But this is a slightly different thread. Karl Keogh here would like
to give his users more rights because otherwise some apps won't run.
By power user he probably means Administrators. So I suggested to
join the group of authorized users (in a German locale it's "NT-
AUTHORITÄT") to the local Administrator group.