[Samba] Issues with Samba

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Mon Dec 2 23:07:00 GMT 2002

Dragan,

In my last reply I forgot to mention that Andrew Bartlett and I reviewed
the process for copying a user profile last week. When he gets back from
his vacations he will document the process for Samba users. We are
considering a Unix tool to facilitate this process. No promises though.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org