[Samba] printing problems

Gary Neff gary at gneff.com
Mon Dec 2 18:55:59 GMT 2002

I have moved my epson stylus color 800 to my redhat 7.2 server and I am
printing fine. Except for one daunting problem. I am unable to print more
than one copy. I have originally installed it using bsd and the stcolor
driver stp froze the machine. anyway I moved to cups and again I can print
fine and locally on the server I can print as many copies as I want. I
cannot still print more than one copy from my windows boxes xp,2000,me,98. I
am stumped can anyone help. Please reply direct to

gary at gneff.com