[Samba] user not in domain group?

Samba Guy samba at technocraft.com
Mon Dec 2 16:40:01 GMT 2002

When I login as a user I get this in the logs:

[2002/12/02 11:02:01, 0] rpc_server/srv_util.c:get_domain_user_groups(342)
  get_domain_user_groups: primary gid of user [test1] is not a Domain
group !
  get_domain_user_groups: You should fix it, NT doesn't like that

However in ldap I have that user's primary group set for Domain Users.  I
also have the username in memberUid too.  I seem to get this for all my
users, including administrator.  Is there some mapping I need to put in
place for samba to recognize the groups?  It shows me the uid number in
the logs, but doesnt seem to correlate that to the groups in ldap.

Samba 3.0a21+ldap+nss_ldap.