[Samba] samba 3 cvs

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Mon Dec 2 16:31:00 GMT 2002

hi,

we are running samba 3 on our PDC with ldap support. The version we are running is samba 3 cvs from 28/10.

Today we updated it to cvs from today. When I log on (domain admin user) i can no longer change the time or install programs.
I take it this must be a bug as it worked in the cvs from 28/10. From this we have stuck to the 28/10 version.

Hop this can be some help.

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.