[Samba] Re: Load profile from samba+ldap

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Sun Dec 1 19:58:53 GMT 2002

> When user logon(win2000pro) ,they can load
> profiles but they can't write it on local
> drive(it says "Access Deny").

The authenticated user has to have some right on your win2k.
I solved it by adding NT-AUTHORITY group to local Administrators.
There are probably more elegant solutions, but I sincerely
believe users should be administrators on their workstations
and not bother the admins for every little adjustment of their
working environment.