[Samba] WinXP duplicate computer name problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Dec 1 18:05:00 GMT 2002

I assume you mean that the problem pc could join the domain if the other xp
machine was off line.

The short answer to your question is, I don't know. I don't use domains on
my simple home network setup. I just use workgroups. So, I have no idea what
"name" is being duplicated.

Joel