[Samba] I cant mount samba file system on my server

Knut Ove Hauge feb2000info at yahoo.no
Sat Aug 31 16:31:01 GMT 2002

I cant mount samba file system on my server.
I have read the documentation. but I cant find any examples how to do
it. mount -t smbfs /dev/hda6 /home/user/public
wont work.All oter things work and I have connected to my 2 windoze and
I see the the linuz server in the windoze neighborhood.
When I click the icon for the linux box I'am asket for password on
\\localhost\IPC$
And it would not accept the root , user or any other passwords.

=====
Investigating the Norwegain 4.th Secret Service
The multiheaded beast.
http://hjem.sol.no/altiett/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm