[Samba] weird loop selecting print driver from w2k client w/ samba 2.2.5 w/ patches

daniel.jarboe at custserv.com daniel.jarboe at custserv.com
Fri Aug 30 04:37:00 GMT 2002

Happy to report that Kyocera Mita KM-5530 drivers (instead of Kyocera
Mita KM-5530 KX) drivers did fix the problem.  Why it works for w2k
print-serv and not samba 2.2.5-1 w/ patches or 2.2.6pre2-1, I don't
know, but I'm happy that at least I have print with some drivers for
this printer!

Thanks for the help all,
~ Daniel