[Samba] problems writing to profile share when updating from samba 2.2.3a to 2.2.5

Christian Storm christian at eye-of-the-storm.de
Thu Aug 29 09:24:01 GMT 2002

Hi Ivan,

Thank U;
You'r right. My profiles share is in a different location as the homes share.
-- but --
The Problem is solved;

Look at the Thread
"For Those who have problems logging off and writing profiles with w2k"

I found a good documentation which was in front of my face 2 Months
"ARGHHH"

What did the "Godfather" say

Shit happens!

Chris ;-)