[Samba] For those who have problems logging off and writing the profiles with w2k

Christian Storm christian at eye-of-the-storm.de
Thu Aug 29 09:16:01 GMT 2002

Hi Docume,

yes it is in version 2.2.3a because the documentation is allready in the
samba-2.2.2 ( on another computer here in the Network )

This is the Online-Link I found
http://safari.oreilly.com/main.asp?bookname=samba&mode=1
( but you have to be a member and pay for it )

i suggest to download the source

The specified Doc is attached

Chris ;-)