[Samba] Roaming profile problems

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Thu Aug 29 02:26:19 GMT 2002

Hi Laurent.

(a little late, had domain auth probs)

Sorry to say no solution for you, you seem to have tried all I would have
suggested.  I am interested in seeing if you solve this, please let me know
how it goes.

One thing I noticed, is my machine was creating under c:\Documents and
Settings\ numerous user.admin.000, user.admin.001, and so on.  Is this
happening to you too?  The way I fixed it was, as you've already done, to
set nt acl = no, but I did it in the global share, mainly because I don't
fully understand what nt acl support is!

Let me know how it goes.
Chow, Trevor.

Stussy said:"Knowledge is King!