[Samba] rpcclient regenum

Peter Åstrand peter at cendio.se
Wed Aug 28 07:47:25 GMT 2002

I need a rpcclient which understans the command "regenum". In Samba 2.2
and the current HEAD CVS branch (as well as the SAMBA_3_0 branch), this
command does not work, and is commented out:

 #if 0 /* Simo: reg functions need to be updated to the new cmd interface */
 static void cmd_reg_enum(struct client_info *info)

Any plans for fixing this? I actually tried, but failed. Seems like a lot
of things have changed.

The only version I've found that works is Samba-TNG. Is this the only
choice?

--
Peter Åstrand                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00
Cendio Systems               E-mail: peter at cendio.se
Teknikringen 3
583 30 Linköping
Sweden