[Samba] Local mount of Win shares.

Ronen Baram system at coreflow.com
Wed Aug 28 02:02:34 GMT 2002

Hi,

Thanx for the reply.
But I've tried the smbclient before asking the group....

I try mount WinXP shares, and I get the respond: "NT_STATUS_TRUSTED_RELATIONSHIP_FAILURE"
What does it means and who could I solve it?

Ronen Baram

System & Network Administrator
Coreflow - Scientific Solutions ltd.
P.O. box 626, Yokneam, 20692, Israel