[Samba] swat

Yves Vrijhoeven yvesvrijhoeven at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:15:01 GMT 2002

For some reason, I can use swat no more with my Netscape browser.  if I type the URL http://localhost:901 as I did before, I get an error "Server Error    The following error occurred:    Bad URL ... Please contact the administrator."

In the /etc/services file I have a line "swat    901/tcp"
and in the /etc/inetd.conf file I have a line "swat   stream   tcp   nowait.400    root     /usr/sbin/swat    swat".

At this moment I was not able to find out what went wrong.  Do you have any sugestions for me (I'm new to LINUX).

Thanks in advance,

Yves Vrijhoeven
yvesvrijhoeven at hotmail.com