[Samba] samba domain, plus password synchronization.

awesome-dave1 at juno.com awesome-dave1 at juno.com
Tue Aug 27 08:11:00 GMT 2002

Hello,
	I'd like to set up either a samba 2.2 or tng pdc as a domain controller.
I'd like for it to handle logins from both win 9x and 2k clients
including XP. When i change a password on one of the windows boxes i'd
like that to be reflected not only in samba but on the unix box as well.
Would ldap be possible to set this up? I'm thinking either Linux or
FreeBSD for this.
Thanks.
Dave.