[Samba] ACL support?

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Tue Aug 27 00:15:01 GMT 2002

Hi Steve, don't know the answer, but a word of encouragement, I went on the
RH 300 course last week, way out my league at the mo, but we recompiled a
kernel, I couldn't believe how easy it was.  A tip though, use the verbose
option and get it to log processes to a file, this way you can go back and
see that all went well.  Another point worth mentioning, it does take some
time, so only attempt it when time and people needing the server allows.

Chow, Trevor.

Stussy said:"Knowledge is King!