[Samba] read & write permission

Ronen Amit Ronen at JerichoCosmetics.com
Mon Aug 26 05:35:01 GMT 2002

I am trying to set a working directory on a samba server where all users
of the network can read and write each other's documents.

I have already mounted such directory using smbmount on the client and
it is readable and writable on the client and server. However, when the
client is saving a file it becomes read only for the others.
How do I enable it to create files with read write permission (or retain
the original read write permission) for all users?

Thanks,
Ronen