[Samba] Why is an extra 'home' dir showing up?

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Sun Aug 25 21:22:01 GMT 2002

[Homes] is a bit of a special section.

set browseable=no

Also, remove the path, instead, use the unix passwd file to set the home
directory of your users. (which usually defaults to /home/(userid)/

Aug 26  2:38am

They hang the man and flog the woman
That steal the goose from off the common,
But let the greater villain loose
That steals the common from the goose.
  --English folk poem, circa 1764