[Samba] Logon Script

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Fri Aug 23 14:33:01 GMT 2002

Thwe way to do it is to use the root preexec & root postexec commands to
run a script which will dynamically generate the logon script batch file
before sending it down to the client.  There is a sample at
http://www.phonax.com, and in Richard Sharpe's Samba book (I think it is a
QUE book).  You could also google for it, too.

- john

--On Friday, August 23, 2002 3:52 PM -0700 Barry deFreese