[Samba] Can't upload printer driver from property sheet.

Serge Colle serge.colle at netzuno.com
Fri Aug 23 10:41:00 GMT 2002

No matter what I try I was unable to upload the drivers to my samba
machine from the property sheet.  I don't get any error as I don't even
get the chance to press 'New Driver'.  I followed the
Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html to the letter (or so I beleive). But
everytime I get the the "Advance Tab", the "New Driver button is greyed
out.  However I can modify everything else on the property sheet.

My clients are Windows XP and my server is FreeBSD 4.5

Any help would be appreciated.

Serge.