[Samba] Confidential.

David C.Mosanga. davsang2 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 01:47:01 GMT 2002

Dear friend,

Compliments of the season.
I am sending this message to you with the hope that you will understand it's content and as well co-operate, as it will opportune us the privillage to establish mutuality and do to one another a life time favour.

I am DAVID MOSANGA a UGANDAN national. I do not intend to take you too much aback but ,I believe if you  listen to the B.B.C. news or if you are conversant with the political events in Africa, then you should be aware of the assasination of the president of THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO  President Laurent D. Kabila ,on Tuesday the 16th of January 2001.

This assasination was executed by my half brother COL.RACHID KAPENGA who's father  hails from Congo.He was the personal bodyguard to the President. Prior to the president's death, my brother  had surmmoned me and my mother to our family home in KAMPALA the Capital city of my Country. He showed to me certificate of deposit and other valuable documents belonging to a security company based in LOME the capital city of  TOGO in West-Africa.

He further disclosed to me that the President had secretly deposited the sum of Thirty eight million seven hundred thousand United States dollars (USD$38.7M) without revealing to the security offcials the true contents of the consignment as it was  deposited  as a trunk box containing valuable and top secret governmental documents. He said the president had instructed him to quickly go to Lome and claim this money and hand it over to his friend president Charles Taylor of Liberia West-Africa for the purchase of ammunition to strengthen the military force of the  Congolese Army, following a percieved  attack from the opposition forces of the United Anti  Kabila Front.

However, my brother was the president's most trustedguard and this gave him a direct access to the president's family  and fortunately and as God will have it, a member of the Kabila family who was very close to my brother had earlier informed my brother that Mr Kabila was planning a massacre on all his opposition and might certainly  extend to all his guards as he intends employing new ones for fear that his guards are too close to his family and as well know too much about his secrets.  This is why my brother visited us in Uganda to hand us these documents and ask us to go to LOME and claim this money for our own use without telling us what his next intentions were as he was so much in a hurry to go back to Congo.

I had barely arrived Lome when my mother called me to inform me that my brother went back and killed his boss,  President Laurent D. Kabilla and  as such he was equally killed by other guards who did not know what my brother knew. I had to go back to Uganda to perform all the traditional burial rites for my elder brother which lasted for six months.

Now, with the new developement at hand no other person knows about this except my mother and myself and I intend to transfer these funds out of here as fast as I can that is why I am contacting  you. If you are willing to assist me get these funds into your Country, I am willing to offer to you 15% of the total sum.

I have succeeded in acquiring a mobile phone.Therefore,you can contact me on the telephone numbers( +228 903 3315) or you can contact me on e-mail :dvmosanga at yahoo.co.uk

I await your soonest response.
Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely,