[Samba] samba-2.2.5.rpm for SuSE 7.3

Peter Meyer pmm74 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 01:33:00 GMT 2002

> > If not, I cannot find the ./configure arguments for samba 2.2.5 in
> > the source code tar.gz ( --prefix=*** f.e.).
> > Where do I find???
>
> Unpack the source (tar zxvpf samba-2.2.5.tar.gz), enter the src dir and
>
> ./configure --help

That was what I was locking for. Many thanks!!

In the meantime I found out, that samba.org providing ****.diff files with
the source code in the /packing subfolders. How to use them? Do you know
where I can find short intro or miniHowTo or so. Thanks again.

Best regards
Peter Meyer

http://www.gmx.net