[Samba] Request

naganand.konanoor at sgib.com naganand.konanoor at sgib.com
Thu Aug 22 20:31:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

    I am facing a regular problem of accessing File permissions from NT
FileServer to Linux. As of now, PHP, Apache are on Linux. Throu' PHP I am
trying to access NT Files. I am able to view the file permissions of NT
files on linux. This is happening bcos, I have mounted NT shared folder
using SMBmount. But, my requirement is to change the permissions of NT
files from a PHP page throu' Linux. Is there any solution for the above
problem? Assume that Linux and NT File server are in the same workgroup.

Regards,
Naganand

Have you checked our new corporate website at  http://www.sgib.com ?

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).  It shall not be construed as a recommendation to
buy or sell any security.  Any unauthorized access, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SGIB nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.