[Samba] Samba Printing 2.2.5-1

Stephen Hoffmann shoffmann at neomagic.com
Thu Aug 22 16:34:02 GMT 2002

Hello!

I just started using Samba with CUPS on Redhat 7.2. When I went to install
the drivers for the printers in Windows 2000, the first few drivers
installed fine, and I was able to install NT, 2000, and 95/98 drivers
without a hassle. These drivers were HPLJ 8000 DN, the lastest from the HP
website. The NT/2000 drivers installed into the drivers/WIN40 share and the
95/98 went into the WIN32 share. But then when I tried to install the HP LJ
5si drivers, the NT/2000 drivers went into the WIN32 share and I can't
install the 95 drivers.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a fix for this?

-Steve