[Samba] accessing linux box via my network places

Don Hammer hammerd at evanite.com
Thu Aug 22 10:59:01 GMT 2002

I assume you are browsing from Win2K or XP.

How are your permissions set on the file system, how are they set on the
share?

Using winbind, I have set up samba server that will use nt authentication to
validate the windows user to the samba file system.

I also put in the smb.conf file.

[test]
        path= /home/test
        writable = yes