[Samba] Samba as PDC

Maartin dinamite at ibi.co.za
Thu Aug 22 10:57:00 GMT 2002

Hi there,
I have managed to get Samba installed and running etc...
I have setup the directories etc for profiles etc... I managed to get samba to
appear on the network and I can access it via name and IP address, BUT
when I try to add my Win2k PC to the domain it gives the following msg:

The following error occurred attempting to join domain "bla-bla":
The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials.

What the heck does this mean ? that I allready have a connection open the
the samba server or that it is not happy with user + passwd ?

Cheers,
Maartin.