[Samba] Samba Install

Maartin dinamite at ibi.co.za
Thu Aug 22 09:20:01 GMT 2002

Stay away from that one, I have tried it for 3 months on and off I gave up and started using the samba help file.

If you start having troubles not being able to 'see' samba in net neigh. then start swat there is a section that states netbios name (yes/no).
Select yes the atleast your pc can talk to the server. But I'm stuck now on the bit that win2k tells me that "... invalid path..."

That is my 2c worth, o yeak don't expect help from IBM either trust me I tried ...

Cheers,
Maartin.