[Samba] File permissions

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Wed Aug 21 19:36:00 GMT 2002

Just make sure it's the same file system, otherwise things might get
funny. mv in the same filesystem simply changes the directory entries.
mv between filesystems does a cp&rm combo. It'll change the inode, and
might screw up the filehandle.

Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son