[Samba] Samba Install

Darryl Chalmers dbchalmers at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:42:02 GMT 2002

I am interested in using your Samba software to interface a Unix server with our Windows NT workstations. The problem being is that I have very little experience with Unix and have no idea how to install the Samba program. I have downloaded the software but am unfamiliar with the file system/installation process. You have to forgive me, I am used to the ease of DOS and Windows commands. Would you be able to point me in the right direction as to how to install this software or to someone/somewhere else I can learn about this.

I would really appreciate your assistance

Darryl Chalmers
Vintage Inns
Systems Department
(905) 468-2195 Ext. 7462
dbchalmers at hotmail.com

"The information contained in this e-mail is confidential
and intended only for the addressee(s).
delete or destroy any copies of it.
Thank you."