[Samba] File permissions

Richard Smart rsmart at netaccess.co.nz
Wed Aug 21 02:16:07 GMT 2002

We used this approach (and still do) very successfully for school kids
sending in assignments. We wrote a small C prog to get around issues such
as two kids using the same filename by mistake (added a datestamp to the
submitted filename). Our cron job clears the input share every 60 seconds.
So far no corruption problems of any sort ...

RIchard Smart