[Samba] Win 98 - Red Hat 7.3 Samba connection

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Aug 20 09:33:29 GMT 2002

You might try to clean up your email a bit. It's hard to read with all those
funny markings. Maybe tell your email client to use plain ascii or text.

Best advice, if you haven't done it yet, is to walk through DIAGNOSIS.txt
in the samba sources.

Joel