[Samba] File permissions

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Aug 20 05:07:01 GMT 2002

Another poster suggested that the files might still be deletable. Have you
checked that out?
Meanwhile, I am trying to find out how samba actually deletes files. I
don't think it uses the rm command but I can't find the place in the
source code that deletes a file. If I could, I might suggest just patching
it so that smbd cannot delete any files, then run that version of samba
for the students.

Joel