[Samba] Re: Fax from Widows

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun Aug 18 18:59:01 GMT 2002

Is that a command in SMB?

The client, respond, is in windows

I was looking for it to get someone to hack it, but the website seems to be
gone.

All I really wanted was an interface to work with any print job in Windows
to pop up and allow for a cover letter, take the client programs spool,
and send it to the Samba printfax spool.

It's really a common and basic thing in Windows.  Respond has worked but
it doesn't create a cover letter, although it seems to have extra feilds in
it's widgets.

Ruben

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions