[Samba] UDP listening

Tom Warfield twarfield at astcorp.com
Sat Aug 17 15:48:00 GMT 2002

I was looking at your config and then looking at this:
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/smb.conf.5.html#BINDINTERFACESONLY

Well I would say you have it setup right at a quick glance.  Have you
tried either restarting the machine or restarting samba?

Another question is are you sure that the interface ip address you are
wanting to bind to is 192.168.0.3 and that ip address is realy the
interfaces IP address.

Just some thoughts, not sure if they are going to be helpful or not.
But from the article above your configuration file appears to be setup
right...to my novice eyes anyways.

Tom