[Samba] Mapping "My Documents" to home directories for Domain Logins

Kelly S. Smelser ksmelser at uindy.edu
Fri Aug 16 12:02:00 GMT 2002

It seemed to be a default occurrence in Windows 2000, but I haven't
found a way to do it in WinXP yet.  I want the My Documents folder to
for users that login to the domain to be mapped to their home directories.

K.

--
"What I look for in any relationship is contact on the nonverbal level of intuition and feeling, that is, telepathic contact."   -William S. Burroughs (from his novel, "Junky")