[Samba] samba & exchange

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri Aug 16 11:58:00 GMT 2002

Make the samba server a member of the Domain, and use
Domain authentication to manage access to the
file & print shares on it.

The Exchange server is unaffected by samba, and vice versa, AFAIK.
The (PC's) Outlook mail client may store Personal Folder/Address Books
on the Samba file share (mapped drive), but the Exchange server
wouldn't know/care about that.

Jim