[Samba] (2.2.5) Does AUTO PRINTER DRIVERS work - definitive statement please

Sorisio,Chris ChrisSorisio at PeakTechnical.com
Fri Aug 16 02:41:01 GMT 2002

For what it's worth, I can attest that auto printer driver downloads DOES
work under Red Hat 7.3 with the Samba 2.2.3 packages that come with it by
default.  That combination is working fine for me, at least as a print
server.  I have had no success in getting 2.2.5 to work downloading printer
drivers automatically, but I have not tried to apply Gerry's patches.  I'll
wait for 2.2.6 and see.

Thanks, and good luck!

Chris