[Samba] Additional printer drivers

David Sweeney dave at emtex.com
Thu Aug 15 06:31:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

I asked this question about 4 days ago and no one has replied yet, so
sorry for asking
again... Brett, it seems you can do exactly what I am trying to do...
when I right click
on the background of my server i get a message that says "The server
[servername] does
not accept remote requests" I have searched google with a hundered
different combinations
of this message with cups, samba, linux all thrown in for good
measure... Do you or anybody
know what it wrong with my configuration?

Samba-2.2.5-1

Thanks,
Dave.

--
"Understand the fundamental concept that opinions are like belly buttons:
we all have one but they don't hold much water..."