[Samba] samba between win2000 and linux

camelia camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Aug 14 22:41:00 GMT 2002

My name is Camelia Botez and I work in Weizmann Institue on linux/unix computers.
I have two PC computers : on running win2000 and with an epson printer connected to its parallel port and the second running linux RedHat7.2.
My users want to be able to print from linux to the epson printer on the first computer.
I compiled and installed on linux samaba-2.2.5 , I did the needeed changes into /etc/services and I wrote the
/etc/xinetd.d/swat file.
Firts of all , after I restarted the xinetd proccess I cannot run swat configuration.
The error message is connection refused by peer.
My second question is how can I print from linux to windows ?

Thank you

camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il