[Samba] Additional printer drivers

Cates, Brett BrettC at campbellhealth.net
Wed Aug 14 12:44:01 GMT 2002

Ok, I have totally redone my system with Samba 2.2.5_3 on FreeBSD 4.6
RELEASE.  I still can not get the Windows 9X drivers uploaded for my
printer...  Is there a way to do this manually?  I don't remember this being
that much trouble in the past.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated...

Brett