[Samba] Samba isn't functional here?? Or my settings??

Strickland Christopher B DLVA StricklandCB at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed Aug 14 10:14:01 GMT 2002

Hello all.  I've encountered a strange situation while testing samba-2.2.5.
We placed a .exe file within a samba share and gave only read permissions to
everyone.  It mapped correctly on the unix side and it appears in the NT
security box with only read permissions for everyone, but it still executes
when opened.  I've included my smb.conf file and the host is a Sun
Microsystems Enterprise 10K running Solaris 7.  I'm stumped on this one
guys.  Please reply with any ideas or suggestions.

Thank you,

Bryon