[Samba] Win2k explorer.exe dies when dealing with printers

Llu'is Batlle lluisbatlle at tavil.net
Wed Aug 14 03:13:01 GMT 2002

Uh.. thank you very much John, but that hasn't helped. :(

I have a just installed Win2k with SP2; no Office or similar package. The
problem is related only to the Win2k spooler.
I've tried installing the drivers locally, or from the [print$] share. I
know at the end that's the same; but I just wanted to point that the problem
appear in any way you install the driver.

The patch I mentioned from Jerry should help solving those problems, but I
don't get positive results.

Thank you very much anyway! :)