Fw: [Samba] Configure samba for remote requests...

David Sweeney dave at emtex.com
Wed Aug 14 03:05:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have edited rexec from "disable = yes" to "disable = no" and restarted
xinetd... This makes no difference though... The client still respnds saying
that "The server [servername] does not accept remote requests" Did I edit
the right thing? Can anyone tell me what I should be editing to allow the
server to accept remote requests?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
"Understand the fundamental concept that opinions are like belly buttons:
we all have one but they don't hold much water..."