AW: [Samba] Installation of samba server in solaris

Torsten.Wally at mewa.de Torsten.Wally at mewa.de
Wed Aug 14 00:08:01 GMT 2002

Hello sanjay!

Well, the error-message does also include the solution: a C-compiler is
missing on
your machine - or at least it's not included in the path-variable. Without
one you
can't compile samba yourself. Maybe then you want to get some pre-compiled
binaries?

Is an C-compiler installed on your system? If not, istall one and make sure
it could
be found by the path-variable so that ./configure can use it! Then try to
compile again!

Good luck!

Torsten