[Samba] Installation of samba server in solaris

sanjay chahar sanjaychahar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 22:58:01 GMT 2002

hi
I want to configure samba server on my solaris m/c
for that i have down load samba-2.2.5.tar.gz file from
samba site for solaris. I ahve copy that file in
/opt/source/samba directory & extarct it. After
extraction i goes into samba-2.2.5 directory
# cd /opt/source/samba/samba-2.2.5/source
#./configure
when I run this command in above directory it give
error
checking for cc.... no configure: error: no acceptance
cc found in $PATH pls give me solution for that
problem
pls help me

bye
sanjay chahar