[Samba] Can't Connect to Swat

Chris Nolan chris at itoperations.com.au
Tue Aug 13 16:23:01 GMT 2002

Whoops! Here it is again, for the list's benefit!

I too have had this problem!

Even though it's a terrible solution, deleting the only_from line allowed me
to access SWAT from anywhere, including the localhost.

Big deal you may say, except that I couldn't access it from anywhere
INCLUDING the localhost before that.

Chris