[Samba] Help: Need whatsnew.txt from v2.0 to v2.2

Herb Lewis herb at sgi.com
Tue Aug 13 07:23:43 GMT 2002

Ulrich Windl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I can only find documented changes beginning from version 2.2.0, but I
> need also change documentation (reagarding smb.conf) for version 2.0!
>
> I searched the website with out success already.

Go to http://cvs.samba.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/samba/

At the bottom of the screen select the tag SAMBA_2_0_RELEASE then click
on the WHATSNEW.txt file name. At the next screen click on download.
This will give you the file for the last 2.0.x release which contains
all changes in the 2.0 series.

Herb Lewis                               Silicon Graphics
Networking Engineer                      1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
Strategic Software Organization          Mountain View, CA  94043-1351
herb at sgi.com                             Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                       Fax: 650-932-2177