[Samba] Samba for a Corporate File Server?

Kai Blin kai.blin at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Aug 13 04:29:01 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 15:06, John Russell wrote:
> Are you using Office and if so what is the solution to the Word/Office
> SAMBA/PDC problem discussed on another thread here?

I didn't really follow the thread as I don't use Office, and I didn't hear any
complaints about this from my users so far. So I can't really tell you the
solution..

Cheers, Kai

--
Kai Blin 	Linux system administrator 	Tel: Ring-86592
Allgemeine Chirurgie 	Universitaetsklinikum Tuebingen

DeVries's Dilemma:
	If you hit two keys on the typewriter, the one you don't want
hits the paper.